“My Most Influential Teacher” Scholarship
The Law Team of Fetterman Law is proud to announce the winners of their 6th Annual Scholarship Project. Each of the 5 scholarship winners received $1,000 and their chosen teacher was honored with special recognition.
- Devon Shpiruk of Clark Advanced LearningMs. Allison Fredericks of Independence Middle School
- Lillian Tougas of Indian River Charter High SchoolMr. Robert Wyland of Wyland Foundation
- Ayo Afariogun of Royal Palm Community High SchoolMs. Michele Sanandajian of Urban Palm Studios
- Daniel Garcia of Olympic Heights Community High SchoolMr. Michael Taylor of Olympic Heights Community High School
- Haley Hartner of Wellington High SchoolMs. Marie Amalie Farris of Wellington High School.
Read more – St. Lucie County Fair Contest