Q: I think my loved one is suffering from elder abuse. What do I do?

A: If you believe your loved one is suffering from nursing home abuse, you must act swiftly. You should speak to the nurses and aides about your concerns. Contact the Florida Ombudsman to report Florida nursing home abuse and to receive help for your loved one. You may also wish to file a complaint with the state board of Licensing and Certification. If your loved one has suffered at the hands of an abuser, contact a West Palm Beach nursing home abuse attorney at Fetterman & Associates. We will guide you through the process of taking legal action against the abusers on behalf of your loved one.