1. Meet directly with an attorneyAt F&A, you get to know your atty who will answer your questions and give you the advice you need. Throughout your case, your atty is available to talk to you, and guide you through the difficulties and challenges from your accident.
2. Get the medical care and treatment you needMany doctors do not want to be involved in any case involving an accident. The team at F&A will help you to find the right doctor to provide the treatment you need, and work to get the best settlement.
3. In-house investigative teamWe don’t use outside investigators or charge separately for our investigation services. While the majority of cases are settled out of court, we prepare every case in the event we need to go to court.
4. Deal with all insurance companiesThat means all the insurance companies: car and truck insurance, no-fault insurance, medical insurance, etc. We’ll take care of the necessary applications so you have one less thing to worry about…
5. With you all the wayThe road to recovery is long and has many twists and turns. We will be with you every step of the way. If you have questions, we are only a phone call away. One of the unique things about our firm is we have a person—a “trial buddy”—who is dedicated to you and sits by your side during trial. Other firms don’t do that!
Come meet us. Our caring professionals are ready to provide the help you need.